Monday, February 3, 2014

Menu Plan: Week of Feb 3-Feb 9


I love to plan menus. When I plan meals it's easier to shop and it's easier to make sure I have something ready to fix for dinner. There was a time--when I had fewer kids and less going on--that I cooked almost every night. That's not where I am right now. I always plan in days where I know I won't be cooking (or we won't be eating left-overs). Even then, sometimes the week goes according to the plan and sometimes it doesn't, but that's just how life works, right? I try to be flexible and not worry too much when my well-planned dinner turns into take-out ;)

Here's our menu plan for this week, hopefully you'll find something that inspires your own plan :)
Week of Feb 3-Feb 9
Monday: no meal planned
Tuesday: Red Beans & Rice; Salad (didn't get to it last week)
Wednesday: Tuscan Chicken; Biscuits
Thursday: Cheese-Stuffed Meatloaf; Veggies
Friday: left-overs
Saturday: Hummus Veggie Wraps; Fruit
Sunday: Crock-Pot Pork Carnitas w/cabbage & fixings
extras this week: Mac & Cheese for Ginny (she's been asking); Sweet Potato Bars test #1 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please use the form below to send any questions or comments you may have :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...