Monday, January 20, 2014

Egg & Cabbage Tacos


The first time I made these I was desperate for something fast for lunch and when I opened the fridge I saw the eggs and cabbage and corn tortillas. I remembered my teenager loves the fish tacos (fish, cabbage, cheese, corn tortilla) from a local fast-food restaurant, so I decided to try making an egg & cabbage taco. To be honest, I wasn't expecting much, but it was surprisingly tasty. This morning I made these for breakfast and they were a warm, filling way to start off the day.

Egg & Cabbage Tacos

For four tacos:
4 large eggs
1 tablespoon milk
salt and pepper to taste
4 warmed corn tortillas
shredded cheese
thinly sliced green cabbage
hot sauce

Mix the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together with a fork, and cook like you would for scrambled eggs. Divide the eggs evenly between the warmed corn tortillas, and top with cheese, cabbage, and hot sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please use the form below to send any questions or comments you may have :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...