Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Results for Foodie Fights Battle Sesame Seeds and Star Fruit

The results are in for Foodie Fights Battle Sesame Seeds and Star Fruit! I came in a close second behind MSoSS of Girl of 1000 Faces and her Sesame-Seared Tuna Tempura Papaya Sushi with Spicy Sesame Sauce and Papaya Chutney. One judge picked my dish, Toasted Sesame Biscuits with Spiced Star Fruit Compote, for the winner and MSoSS for the runner-up, and the other judge picked MSoSS for the winner and my dish for the runner-up, which meant it came down to the popular vote. It was close, so thanks to everyone who voted!

If you're a food blogger I highly recommend you try a battle, it is so much fun! You can sign up on the Foodie Fights web site. Happy fighting! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please use the form below to send any questions or comments you may have :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...