Friday, June 25, 2010

Cake Wrecks and Foodie Fights

So, first, I have to tell you that I went to the Salt Lake City book signing for Cake Wrecks on Wednesday and it was awesome! I went with my sister and my teenage daughter and we had such a great time...a post with pictures for that is coming (I haven't had 2 seconds to rub together lately). If you've never been to Cake Wrecks, go now--you'll thank me :)

And then I have to tell you that I've been picked as a contestant for Foodie Fights #9 for the 2010 season, Battle Sesame Seeds and Star Fruit! I competed last season and it is so fun--I'm really excited! You can go here to get the lastest on the battle. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please use the form below to send any questions or comments you may have :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...