Thursday, June 4, 2009

Foodie Fights #4 results

The results are in and my Grilled Pork and Cantaloupe with Spicy Balsamic Glaze came in second behind Danger Kitten Bakes' Smart Minds Watermelon Sorbet with Spicy Chocolate Wafers. It was super close, though: D-Kitten with 384, and me with 352. Foodie Fights said this was the closest fight yet! To read all of the judges comments click here.

I've never made sorbet, but after D-Kitten's watermelon sorbet and Cre8tive Kitchen's Honey Cantaloupe Sorbet with Dark Chocolate Pepper Ganache, I need to remedy that. The two of them together in the same bowl (maybe even with a Honeydew sorbet) would be beautiful!

Participating in Foodie Fights was tons of fun, and I encourage all food bloggers out there to submit your name for the next fight, and say, "Bring. It. On."

Now, on to more great Flunkie Food!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you! I think a great dinner would be your Grilled Pork and Cantaloupe with tomato confit and watermelon salad followed by a your cantaloupe/watermelon sorbet duo. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the idea of a honeydew sorbet sounds excellent. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please use the form below to send any questions or comments you may have :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...